top of page
  • a1-accountax

Who cannot claim Employment Allowance

You cannot claim if you’re a public body or business doing more than half your work in the public sector (such as local councils and NHS services) - unless you’re a charity.

You also cannot claim if both of the following apply:

Certain employees cannot be included in your claim, such as:

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Staff Holidays - HMRC Reporting Requirement

As an employer providing holidays for your employees, you have certain tax, National Insurance and reporting obligations. What you have to report and pay depends on whether you: provide a holiday, or

7 Ways To Reward Your Staff Tax Free

1. Free Medical Check-ups Usually staff medical insurance is taxable and must be reported to HMRC through P11d. However, there is a specific exemption that allows the employer to pay for employees to


bottom of page